Google Analytics – Actionable Reports
Google analytics is deeply integrated with other three pillars of digital marketing. We provide actionable reports to help you with systematic insights to help you make decisions.
Actionable reports examples
- Marketing budget allocation
- Conversion attribution – what marketing channels are performing well
- Geographic distribution of your customers
- Top pages – understand what parts of your website perform better than others.
- Top keywords – to be used in various
- Audience profile – help you create one
- Day part report – what part of the day is better for your business
there are many more reports that we create, but can not list them all because of our intellectual property rules. see all the google analytics services that we provide.